the tale of the good crew

• i set up an lfg post got three pirates right off one was a little british kid he got so annoying so i was sadden when i had to kick him from the party then we got someone else and we sailed around and fought people anchored them and sunk em and the two guys that boarded were laughing like hyenas and we had a good time and we won but it was fun - -closinghare.

Views
  • @closinghare208 said in the tale of the good crew:

i set up an lfg post got three pirates right off one was a little british kid he got so annoying so i was sadden when i had to kick him from the party then we got someone else and we sailed around and fought people anchored them and sunk em and the two guys that boarded were laughing like hyenas and we had a good time and we won but it was fun - -closinghare.

The game is only as good as the people you play it with.

Unfortunately sometimes the game is as bad as the people you play it with to!

• @glannigan said in the tale of the good crew:

@closinghare208 said in the tale of the good crew:

i set up an lfg post got three pirates right off one was a little british kid he got so annoying so i was sadden when i had to kick him from the party then we got someone else and we sailed around and fought people anchored them and sunk em and the two guys that boarded were laughing like hyenas and we had a good time and we won but it was fun - -closinghare.

The game is only as good as the people you play it with.

Unfortunately sometimes the game is as bad as the people you play it with to!

aye

Views
2 out of 3