Livery that colours the inside of a sloop aswell ??

• I've seen topics about this but I can't seem to find any recent ones. I would like to be able to appreciate a livery purchase inside and outside of the boat. I've gotten lucky buying the nightshine parrot because it did make the inside a tad bit lighter but that's all the information I have.

Views
  • Best I have seen is the Wailing Barnacle hull.

• @illbushido305
    Anything else that is still available?

• @sht1ck0 sadly no

• @sht1ck0 Inky kraken and kraken will paint inside of your hull. If you want the lightest livery then aristocrat is your choise. If you want to see pictures of any currently aviable livery (except the emporium ones) then I can take pictures. I have pretty much everything. Just request to see any.

• The Royal Sea Squirrel does the sloop and Galleon but not the brigantine. Would like to see Rare go back a add to the existing skins.

• @papatankers2041
    seeing the pictures is highly appreciated. I want to save as much gold as I can

• @sht1ck0 splashtail hull does

• @papatankers2041
    Idk if you misunderstood or I'm simply impatient. I would like to restate my request that I would prefer seeing all of the hulls that affect the inner hull if you don't mind.

• @sht1ck0 Was busy, I hope that by the time you see this then the HD version of the videos has been processed. I showcase every hull there that's aviable from the factions, shipwright and black market.

Lighting conditions for some of those hulls showcased weren't the best but I was on a time crunch.

• @papatankers2041
    Many thanks!

• Great idea!

In the meantime standard parrot set makes brig lighter inside too

Views
7 out of 12