rare have you thought about a sea of thieves theme park?

• think to yourselves what rides would you want to see if they made this a reality?

Views
  • @Musicmee

• Heart of Fire rollercoaster and Shores of Gold log flume are the first few that come to mind.

With the Shores of Gold log flume, having a light-up shroudbreaker attached to each ‘log’ that switches on as you ‘part the shroud’ at the beginning would be cool (though maybe not the best idea having electronics near water admittedly, so the concept would work for a rollercoaster as well).

Here’s how I envision the Shores of Gold ride:

• Start by ‘sailing’ through the mists of the shroud (Shroudbreaker gems illuminate as you proceed through the fog and lighting shows the shroud breaking effect) before emerging at the Shores of Gold (where a cavern entrance is shown that you go through). Leads to a vault.
    • Log stops in the vault. Vault door closes and the vault ‘fills with water’ (ie. the log flume platform rises toward the ceiling). At the top, vault is ‘completed’ and the log is released down the first drop.
    • Large stone Gold Hoarder door opens. (Might have another small drop here).
    • A few traps are seen along the way (eg. Spikes, the balance-beam area and the pendulums).
    • Log ascends to the Gold Hoarder battle. This leads to the big drop.
    • Pirate Lord gives congratulations, standing beside the Gold Hoarder skull. The shroudbreaker gem lights begin to fade. This then leads to the end of the ride.
  • @gundy-the-shark said in rare have you thought about a sea of thieves theme park?:

Heart of Fire rollercoaster and Shores of Gold log flume are the first few that come to mind.

With the Shores of Gold log flume, having a light-up shroudbreaker attached to each ‘log’ that switches on as you ‘part the shroud’ at the beginning would be cool (though maybe not the best idea having electronics near water admittedly, so the concept would work for a rollercoaster as well).

Here’s how I envision the Shores of Gold ride:

• Start by ‘sailing’ through the mists of the shroud (Shroudbreaker gems illuminate as you proceed through the fog and lighting shows the shroud breaking effect) before emerging at the Shores of Gold (where a cavern entrance is shown that you go through). Leads to a vault.
    • Log stops in the vault. Vault door closes and the vault ‘fills with water’ (ie. the log flume platform rises toward the ceiling). At the top, vault is ‘completed’ and the log is released down the first drop.
    • Large stone Gold Hoarder door opens. (Might have another small drop here).
    • A few traps are seen along the way (eg. Spikes, the balance-beam area and the pendulums).
    • Log ascends to the Gold Hoarder battle. This leads to the big drop.
    • Pirate Lord gives congratulations, standing beside the Gold Hoarder skull. The shroudbreaker gem lights begin to fade. This then leads to the end of the ride.

nice idea mate

• Certainly could put a SoT twist on an Adventure mini golf course.

• If its anything like the majority of theme parks in the UK, we'll be chasing pigs and chickens around a small enclosure for fun, and paying a small fortune for the privilege.

• Mermaid's hideaway vault so I can quarantine and be locked down in a place that I enjoy

• I want a two person ride where you act as the sloop that chases a 'Reaper Emissary' Galleon because, and I quote, "The Reaper Emissary isn't for people who want to fight, it's for finding all kinds of loot. If we wanted to fight you we would raise the Reaper's Mark. Leave us alone."

• @closinghare208 said in rare have you thought about a sea of thieves theme park?:

think to yourselves what rides would you want to see if they made this a reality?

The Arena with galleons.

• @barnabas-seadog said in rare have you thought about a sea of thieves theme park?:

@closinghare208 said in rare have you thought about a sea of thieves theme park?:

think to yourselves what rides would you want to see if they made this a reality?

The Arena with galleons.

aye

Views
9 out of 10