Maiden Voyage skip

• When I tried searching for the answer I did not find any, so I hope this thread provides solutions for those who would seek it.

You can 100% skip it if you start it and load into it and then quit the game by closing it through Task Manager. I did not check if you can quit during the load and it works, but if you simply just load into it, it does work. I tested it twice and it worked 2/2.

Cheers, enjoy the skip if you ever wish to make a new pirate to spice up your looks.

Views
  • @morose-nero Interesting. Although I've never attempted to skip this, as to me it only takes 8-10 minutes to complete, I wouldn't mind a skip option. This is also considering you could also go back and do it again anytime you wanted as well (for the accommodations, etc.).

• I think you can just exit the Maiden Voyage and when you get back to the main screen you'll be able to pick Adventure or Arena without being forced to complete the tutorial.

• you can get a nice starting chunk of doubloons and gold in the maiden voyage if you know where the key is and where the vault is. it really doesn't take long to do and that starting boost is worth the 10 minutes imo.

Views
3 out of 4