In Game karma

• So few evenings ago I joined open crew, start with typical "Ahoy, what are we doing?" but i get no answers. Absolute silence from other crew mates which means they are in private party chat. Ship is full of goodies so I look at the quest wheel and proceed to map table to look up few islands they have left in their quest. As I am trying to search for islands, screen changes and I am locked in the brig. I type typical why but get no answer. So I am thinking they have a lot of things maybe they don't want to take a chance and if I stay nice and quiet after some time they will bring me back. So I play some music and enjoy my ride. In the meantime Crew fights skeleton ship and loots shipwreck with reaper chest (its gold one) I figured I will wait until they sell reaper chest and I am going to leave. However they decided to go to outpost instead. While parking they crash ship and jump out to start selling. Ship has its sails down so its starts wiggling out and punching more holes. I type message "ship is sinking" so one of the cremates runs on board tries to bucket but now ship free of land its sailing away from outpost and quickly sinks, with great majority of loot on board. So this is where the things get funny. Ship re-spawns and my teammate who was trying to bucket water is with me in brig (glitch) So he can not get ship back, that means crew mate on island decides to take a mermaid back to ship, and as soon as steps foot back on ship ----- server merges and all that loot, with hours of their work is gone. Karma.... I laughed so hard.

Views
  • @jadescissors32 said in In Game karma:

So few evenings ago I joined open crew, start with typical "Ahoy, what are we doing?" but i get no answers. Absolute silence from other crew mates which means they are in private party chat. Ship is full of goodies so I look at the quest wheel and proceed to map table to look up few islands they have left in their quest. As I am trying to search for islands, screen changes and I am locked in the brig. I type typical why but get no answer. So I am thinking they have a lot of things maybe they don't want to take a chance and if I stay nice and quiet after some time they will bring me back. So I play some music and enjoy my ride. In the meantime Crew fights skeleton ship and loots shipwreck with reaper chest (its gold one) I figured I will wait until they sell reaper chest and I am going to leave. However they decided to go to outpost instead. While parking they crash ship and jump out to start selling. Ship has its sails down so its starts wiggling out and punching more holes. I type message "ship is sinking" so one of the cremates runs on board tries to bucket but now ship free of land its sailing away from outpost and quickly sinks, with great majority of loot on board. So this is where the things get funny. Ship re-spawns and my teammate who was trying to bucket water is with me in brig (glitch) So he can not get ship back, that means crew mate on island decides to take a mermaid back to ship, and as soon as steps foot back on ship ----- server merges and all that loot, with hours of their work is gone. Karma.... I laughed so hard.

happy karma to them

Views
1 out of 2