Ran into blatant cheaters whilst streaming

• So, haven't played the game for a while (over a year) and decided... why not give it another shot... logged in with some mates, went to clear a fort and ran into blatant cheaters who were not missing any shots, not taking damage and being downright mean the whole time mocking us...... this all caught on stream btw... we lost our ship, respawned and they made a beeline to us (knowing where we were), mocking us some more... killing us off spawn, we then had a weird bug where we spawned at the fort of the damned... got on the ship and went to do another quest... ran into the exact people again... who cut us off.. as if they knew where we were off too... then proceeded to teleport onto our ship and slaughter us.... some suicided and met us on the ferry... continued to mock and harass us... if this is the welcome back i get... im not playing this game again.. since im on pc and there is no easy way for pc players to report these low lifes.....

Views
  • @ggjhinsaw but there is a way to report them:

In the menu on this here site....:

Click on the support button in the menu and there is a report button right there

• @callmebackdraft i know that exists.. there should also be an option in game too... in the process of downloading my vod as proof

• @ggjhinsaw said in Ran into blatant cheaters whilst streaming:

So, haven't played the game for a while (over a year) and decided... why not give it another shot... logged in with some mates, went to clear a fort and ran into blatant cheaters who were not missing any shots, not taking damage and being downright mean the whole time mocking us...... this all caught on stream btw... we lost our ship, respawned and they made a beeline to us (knowing where we were), mocking us some more... killing us off spawn, we then had a weird bug where we spawned at the fort of the damned... got on the ship and went to do another quest... ran into the exact people again... who cut us off.. as if they knew where we were off too... then proceeded to teleport onto our ship and slaughter us.... some suicided and met us on the ferry... continued to mock and harass us... if this is the welcome back i get... im not playing this game again.. since im on pc and there is no easy way for pc players to report these low lifes.....

go to the support tab and select report player and rare will deal with it

• @callmebackdraft Broken for me for weeks , already posted Here and also found the Error by myself and posted it also, but nothing happened until.

For me the forums and the Support Page ads a ..../de//... for the URL that need to be removed manually .

Unfortunately that doesnt work for the support page to send a ticket.

• You could have just ran into some TDMers who get wrongfully accused of cheating all the time. I have experience with spotting cheats. (Silent Aim etc.)

If you could send a video or a vod I could tell you if they were cheating or not.

• PC Players....

Like School on Sunday....

Views
6 out of 7