Server Maintenance - Wednesday, January 6th 10am GMT

• Ahoy maties!

Me again... We are going to be seeing some maintenance tomorrow morning - so please plan your voyages accordingly!

Maintenance Window [Wednesday, January 6th]

Sea of Thieves servers will be offline for essential maintenance tomorrow at 10am(GMT). This should be a quick maintenance and only last a couple of hours until 12pm. We will update here when the maintenance has finished.

Views
  • Any word on what is being addressed this time?

• @illbushido305 General "Bug Fixes" I will let you work out the rest :)

But we should see the end to some of the issues posted here over the last few days, hopefully!

• @musicmee is there also a holiday in britain?

• @schwammlgott A holiday?

We're back in lockdown... holidays are cancelled for the time being :(

• @musicmee said in Server Maintenance - Wednesday, January 6th 10am GMT:

@schwammlgott A holiday?

We're back in lockdown... holidays are cancelled for the time being :(

I think Schwammlgott is referring to "Little Christmas"? Which is not really a holiday as such (not a day off work) in the UK and Ireland, I don't know about the rest of Europe though.

• @realstyli Oooooooh... every day is a school day! Never heard of that one before.

• @musicmee

It's January 6th. At least over here in Ireland we call it Little Christmas. It's more of a holy day and not really observed as an actual public holiday. It used to be the last day of the holidays for schools but they changed that awhile back.

• @realstyli Something to do with Twelfth Night then? The day you are supposed to take down your Christmas tree.

• @musicmee
    Something like that... It's called The Feast of the Epiphany. And, yep, it's traditionally when decorations are taken down. Having them up after Little Christmas is considered bad luck to some.

• @musicmee how much time ?

• @slucifer74

@musicmee said in Server Maintenance - Wednesday, January 6th 10am GMT:

This should be a quick maintenance and only last a couple of hours until 12pm. We will update here when the maintenance has finished.

• @slucifer74

As @RealStyli points out - my initial post states that maintenance will end 2 hours after it starts - not a long one but a necessary one!

• @musicmee here in austria, and also in germany, italy and spain it's a holiday...free day...looong sleeping (damn, why am I already awake)
    German it's called "Heilige drei Könige", so three holy kings...it's like the end of christmas, something like that...

• Servers are now offline.

See you in two(ish) hours!

• @schwammlgott
    In Spain and Mexico the 6th of January is the actual christmas day. Its where the kids get presents and all the family come together traditionally.
    Also in Germany its not a public holiday everywhere, but only in some states.

• @musicmee said in Server Maintenance - Wednesday, January 6th 10am GMT:

Ahoy maties!

Me again... We are going to be seeing some maintenance tomorrow morning - so please plan your voyages accordingly!

Maintenance Window [Wednesday, January 6th]

Sea of Thieves servers will be offline for essential maintenance tomorrow at 10am(GMT). This should be a quick maintenance and only last a couple of hours until 12pm. We will update here when the maintenance has finished.

new update?

• @mohky5536 said in Server Maintenance - Wednesday, January 6th 10am GMT:

@schwammlgott
    In Spain and Mexico the 6th of January is the actual christmas day. Its where the kids get presents and all the family come together traditionally.
    Also in Germany its not a public holiday everywhere, but only in some states.

Ok...just looked on my calendar and it just says these 4 countries have a holiday there...good to know, thanks for the info

• @musicmee
    not opened, I am waiting

• @enes-celiker Nope not yet...

I did say (ish) for a reason... thing happen... Shouldn't be too much longer now!

• 还有多长时间更新完成

• @musicmee I hope it doesn't take long

• @enes-celiker Just give them their time. They have enought stress. Just releax and enjoy ;)

• i want to play so badly, everytime i buy myself xbox gold, there is a new update or maintenance. why does this happen to me?

• finally now its open again

• @savage8cap 20 whole minutes over, but, aye... we are back.

• Hopefully this fixes the reputation not being obtained or earned.

• @friedwilly would seem it has not, disappointing

Views
1 out of 28