Not getting gold for loot

• @morcar1827 3 days of play time and nothing updated. Ill spam support tickets until I get it

• @yenzvic Ahoy matey!

There's a maintenance window tomorrow which may resolve some of the issues you are having. Check inagain after tomorrows server maintenance.

• @musicmee Lets hope you're right

• @musicmee Ahoy! The servers are back but neither is the gold nor the reputation. Any updates from the team?

• @bummsfalleralel

Nothing to announce just yet. But they are continuing investigating using the data they are getting and will announce something when they are ready.

Sorry I can't help more than that but rest assured this isn't being ignored.

• @musicmee Thanks for keeping us posted! I will just keep lurking in the forums with fingers crossed!

• My Friends and I were playing all night, think it was the 1st into the 2nd of January, and did fort of the damned 4 times plus some other things so for us rewards weren't working between like 10PM and 10AM GMT. Nothing through after server maintenance but appreciate the updates and that it's being looked into

• @musicmee any word yet I have a crew of about 50 and none of us have seen or heard anything and rare is not giving us much

• Happens to me sometimes but it loads in eventually, hope you get your riches soon.

• @daaboc this is a about a week for most of us though, i hope so too

• An update on this one:

We are expecting to have more news on this issue at the start of next week. Thank you for your patience whilst the team work on it.

• @musicmee hope to see something...nothing has arrived...and some news: grogmanay event broken...we have killed some skeleton with ashen wind skull...sold a rage chest...sold an ashen wind skull and nothing happened... 0 of 0...and in ten days the event ends

• @morcar1827 Those will come to you they are just taking about 4 to 6 hours to update I have the same issue

• @jaybusch it’s been weeks for most people.

• 11 days now, is the bug that bad? I've not touched the game unless to check until it all updates accordingly.

• @musicmee sooooo ???? What is early in the week cuz its Tuesday and looks like still no word

• Any news ? Or we're never going to get back our lost loot and commendations and rewards ?

• @xray-i-iluziaa @JayBusch Ahoy maties!

They still intend to release some info/updates on this at some point this week...
    So this hasn't been forgotten about!

• I've been waiting for my loot for 2 weeks now 😫

• @view300 They just posted on Twitter you can stop waiting, it's not coming.

It's completely incredible to me how the server obviously registered me selling the loot since it vanished from my hands when I pressed F but it seems to be too dumb to update a few counters at the same time...

• @musicmee Completely ridiculous the compensation is extremely underwhelming Considering the amount of loot and reputation lost we all 4 on my ship did our Guild it athenas as well as 8 hours of server grinding millions of gold lost and the replacement is a 100000 gold and 250 to Bloom's I will be disbanding my entire 60 man pirate crew and encouraging all of them to boycott the game in till rare fairly compensates us If you could pass that along to them it would be awesome as I do not use social media

• @musicmee I got my 100k now. But other people logging in today got 300k, seemingly affected by the multiplier of Gold Rush and the Gold & Glory weekend...

At this point I don't even really care anymore since I have enough gold, but this shouldn't be happening, right?

• @bummsfalleralel sounds like the exact same thing we had about a year ago...for days they said it's on theyr servers, just need to wait...until they realized it can't be fixed...as far as I remember it was also on a gold&glory weekend...

Well done 👏👏

• We have another gold&glory weekend starting today, right? I hope it works this time...

• Another no gold and glory weekend sweet

• Seems to be happening to me today on PC.
    No gold when turning in loot.
    Is this issue happening again?

• It happened to me today (27.01.21).

• 2 days in a row no gold no rep damnyou12323 xbox one and creaturequeen99 xbox one no gold no rep 1/28/21

• 150k worth of stuff minimum and nothing been 24 hours since first turn in and nothing

• Same here. Absolutely nothing is registered. I checked my gold account before selling stuff. When I logged in again it changed but I only got around a lousy 1000 gold more... should be WAY more.

Theres also no sign that my merchant alliance emissary grade is increasing. The bar that should indicate it is simply gone.

• @coidheat facts really disheartening gonna end up taking a break from this game again sadly

• Yeah, found it out the hard way too after looting wrecks and grinding for the better part of 4 hours, then grabbing a reapers chest and heading to reapers hideout with a good size haul. Only then do I find that I don't get awarded any gold or doubloons for selling anything. Probably 150-200k gold in loot. Emissary level wasn't updating like it should either. No wonder nobody is playing the game.

• On the other hand I wonder if the ever present message on top of screen will finally disappear. 30 seconds after log-in would have been entirely sufficient but for the whole duration of the game? Kind of ruins scenic screenshots

Lets hope all of this gets fixed tomorrow. Cant wait for the weekend to play with friends.

• Thankfully my rep has come through now (and I suspect the gold has too), so it appears to just be VERY slow.

• it came through for me, proud of rare lol!

Views
59 out of 73