Not getting gold for loot

• My crew and I just killed Red Ruth and looted a bunch of chests and we only got 50k gold when we definitely sold off dozens of chests + skulls. We also sold off other cooked fish at a seapost after and we still didn't get any gold. I tried searching for this and some posts recommended I leave game and relogin in. No luck. What gives?

Views
  • @elggarin5070 Gold and reputation is extremely delayed right now. You should get credit eventually. They're looking into it.

• having the same issue. didn't get it after logging into a new session either...but I was able to get gold and xp from new loot in that session. kind of worried I lost an entire fort's worth of loot :(

• @d3adst1ck said in Not getting gold for loot:

@elggarin5070 Gold and reputation is extremely delayed right now. You should get credit eventually. They're looking into it.

turned in a couple large amounts of loot at reapers today and it's all been delayed but also has all started showing up in game 3-15+ minutes later but as far as I know it did all show up

• It's been about 2 hours and we haven't received any good for our loot yet either.

• Same, idk if it’s even worth it to play rn.

• 10 hours later and my commendations and money are the same, that means that nothing counted! It already happened playing this game after a whole weekend of forts of the damned delivered did not count and was not recovered as well all the commendations not counted, for SoT team to give us a lousy 70k!
    I made way more than 2 millions that weekend and almost all the commendations for the event that was up!

Instead of wanting to launch new events and lousy repeatable stuff every week. Stop for the time needed, get your s**t together and fix all the bugs that the game has, fix all the broken mechanics and for once have a game that is worth wasting time on. Yes I did said WASTING time on, because for the moment is that what it is.
    I'm really not expecting to get all the stuff I did yesterday back and you guys shouldn't too.
    After this happens maybe 3 times already they haven't done anything to prevent it and I don't know if they are going to.

• Same problem here, did a lot of looting yesterday night but didn't get one bit of gold or rep.

• Ahoy maties!

Just hopping in here, to say these issues are related to the bigger issue we are currently facing with delayed rewards.

Rewards will eventually make their way to you, sometimes even the next day! So never fear these should eventually reach you.

• @amiral-niels so do i , big alliance of 5 gallions yesterday and no gold !!!!

• @amiral-niels I just logged back in and none of my gold/rep from about 20 hours ago is in. I went and grabbed a quick chest and sold it. Received everything as normal. I'm fairly sure yesterdays haul is lost.

• Got Pirate Legend on Thursday night. Ran my first Athena voyage with 2 friends on Friday for about 3.5 hours. Finished and turned in all of the loot, but no rep or xp drop. Tabbed out and waiting for about 90 minutes for a delayed drop to happen, but no dice. Without being able to stay online for any longer, we all logged off. Checked this morning and still no updates to gold or rep. Hopefully it all updates later today!

• Still no loot from yesterday and now it's having issues again. no notifications or money for turning in a chest of rum bottles....

• I'm having the same issue, yesterday I did an alliance and sold tons of loot, didn't get any gold or reputation for it until today.

• My crew and i just did gilded gold hoarder voayge while flying emissary 5 and then sold the chests at an outpost but we didnt get any money at all.

We had similar issues earlyer but then the money started coming in after about 5 minutes, but this time we sailed for a good 30-60 minutes and still nothing.

• @tomiz211 Ahoy matey!

Don't panic... you will eventually revive everything you are owed. It can sometimes take several hours and you don't need to be in the game for them to come through.

• @musicmee Late Friday afternoon a friend(LastCop84) and i(Morcar1827) destroyed and plundered several pirate ships, killed a skeleton with a money bag, cleaned an entire crypt including the final chest and delivered everything ... so far we have not received anything yet

• @morcar1827 Never fear, as I say you will eventually get it... we have been very busy this Gold and Glory weekend. All rewards will eventually reach you - don't worry you don't have to be in the game for them to register, so if you need to hop off you can.

• How about arena wins? I win 10 matches for last 2 days, and 5 of them didn't registered! I really work hard for them, why they didn't count? Not a commendation, not gold, no rep, no achievement progress for my 5 arena wins.

• IVE GOT THE EXACT SAME THING!!! My crew and I stacked fotd, ashen winds and skeleton ships and got absolutely nothing for it
    [link text](link url)

• Also is anyone getting the same problem with reputation?

• Now 9 hours have passed and still nothing for me and my crew. Where is our booty?! I guess this really is a Sea of THIEVES.

• Same for me.
    Played yesterday and nothing was counted.
    For example, I sold two rage chests and it's still at zero in the event.

• Enter post here...

• Yeah... we did yesterday the limited to 1 time only Athena Voyage, so we won't even be able to repeat it to get the loot...

I am getting money for things I sell now but earnings from yesterday are still gone...

• Put a good 7 hours in yesterday for reaper and Athena and nothing has came through yet. Sold a chest just now and still nothing. No problem with buying items though. Game isn’t worth playing until they get a handle on this

• Same, I'm a noob, just started today, got lucky with some crew member who helped me rob some timed vault, sold all the booty and got NOTHING for it...

• Still nothing yet from the 02/01/2021 between 20:00 and 01:00

• @musicmee But it's been days now...

• Thanks for the info guys. Passing this on to see if we can shed some light on this.

• @musicmee Thanks a lot! Sorry if I'm kinda spamming here but I made a more detailed post in the other thread that's floating around here about the same issues with more details, if it helps:

here

• @bummsfalleralel No worries at all matey!

I have passed this (and a few other reports) onto the powers that be. Hopefully will find out more on this soon.

• @musicmee nothing has arrived yet and I am seriously thinking it will never come :(

• Same here everyone i grinded several times over the holiday break turned stuff in and received no gold or rep please let me know when itll be fixed

• @teedub420 in the same boat as you, dozens of hours and not so much as one point of rep.

Views
1 out of 73