11 Cannons Cursing Bug

• I've Googled this issue and a lot of people are saying "It's purple only" or "It's green only" but we've consistently gotten them, but mine is stuck at 10 out of 11. I've tried both colors on both player ships and skeleton ships and it's not going up unfortunately. I've tried several different days to just see if it was server lag, but it's been about 5 skeleton ships we've sunk and 2 player ships and I still don't have it. I'll straight up alternate between green and purple and it doesn't seem to matter. Yes the Reaper Mark flag is up during this as well (not Reaper emissary)

Views
  • @ziggyvoss I just hit a skelly sloop with 4 out of 3 purple and 2 green and I was credited 1 point.

A) Only green counts and I missed with one of those
    B) Maybe it is 'hit 11 ships...'

Anyone?

• The guys at Rare themselves have posted here somewhere that only purple counts (because it has to affect the ship).

• Did you make sure to raise your Reaper's Mark flag? The crew and I have forgotten a couple times so we didn't get it as quick as we thought we would have. Also, as above, it's purple cannonballs only.

• purple only in my experience.
    and try not to spam fire. give a little break between each hit to make sure it registers.
    it's not 11 separate ships as i got all 11 off 1 player ship and maybe 3 skelly sloops.

shared amongst the crew so if a crewmate hits a ship that counts for you too (again, from what i experienced) although the delay in registering to the commendation makes it really difficult to get feedback on what you're doing.

Views
1 out of 5