the most toxic player I've met in a long time

• so last night i was playing haven't played for for a long time got two Christmas voyages done anyways we're a brig and i tried to shoot off to the island but they were trigger happy with thier cannons so we boarded and killed them and one crew member of the gally was like you suck your bad they just got their bums handed to them anyways and i said gg when he killed me so he really didn't need to be toxic

Views
  • @closinghare208 Awwww man!

Sorry to hear that matey... do people not realise its the season of giving???

I know its no help but me and my crew have been in a very giving and friendly mood! Yesterday we helped a solo pirate take on the fort and gave him all the loot. We have been giving treasure away left right and centre... one guy got close to 100K of loot from us.

• @musicmee said in the most toxic player I've met in a long time:

@closinghare208 Awwww man!

sorry to hear that matey... do people not realise its the season of giving???

I know its no help but me and my crew have been in a very giving and friendly mood! Yesterday we helped a solo pirate take on the fort and gave him all the loot. We have been giving treasure away left right and centre... one guy got close to 100K of loot from us.

nice but their shot first so we just sunk em for that even though they didn't have anything

• If that’s the most toxicity you have ever encountered...consider yourself very fortunate

• I don't even consider salt like that in the sea toxic when it's just smack talk related to the game

No reason to take any words during random encounters during pirating serious especially mild insults about performance in the game.

Race stuff, identity stuff, personal life stuff that doesn't belong out there but people randomly raging about in game stuff should just be laughed at for the silliness that it is and not let it become some big thing

Legendary/Triumphant seadogs and I go back and forth while we kill each other on a regular basis until the fight is over then we usually end on a GG and move on. A little competitive banter in between ferry rides keeps it interesting in my view.

Views
1 out of 5