Someone tucking on your Fort of the Damned? Try this: Swim over to their ship and sail it all the way to Marauder's Arch!

• During the Fate of the Damned Event a friend and I were doing the Fort in an alliance with a solo slooper when I noticed a brigantine stopping behind some rocks in the distance. I don't remember anymore what inspired me to do it but I began to swim over there with the plan to steal the ship.
    Luckily, no one was there to guard the ship. So I dropped sails and turned to the Devil's Roar at first.
    In the meantime our ally noticed the mermaid of the tuckers in the water and told my friend but she just said "yeah" and ignored it. A good time to mention that our ally had no idea what I was doing. They stayed on their ship to guard it, which gave my friend the perfect opportunity to buy me time by pretend-fighting Graymarrow. And with that extra time I turned the ship towards the Wilds and headed for Marauder's Arch.
    Upon arrival I got rid of all their supplies and broke one of their masts. Then I returned back to my ship and helped my friend with killing the tuckers. One of them was I think afk because he didn't react to getting shot at all. We blew him up with the gunpowder barrel he was hiding with in the water.
    The other two tuckers managed to steal our ship for a bit and attack our ally but we got rid off them too after a few spawn camps. We quickly finished the Fort and gave our friend the Chest of Legends while we took the rest. The Reaper's Chests stayed on the island.
    By the time the brigantine came back we already sold everything.
    They didn't acknowledge my genius move at all, called us cowards, said some gamer words and left the server after we set their ship on fire. Then we did the Fort of the Damned again because we still had the lights from not getting sunk.

Views
  • @rubencondrai Hah! Well played. Well played, indeed!

• @rubencondrai Cool, will remember.

Marauder's Arch has island cannons, right? If you park near, and fire yourself over, you can bring down all masts for an extra minute :)

Views
1 out of 3