Merry Christmas and thank you Rare for another year of fun

• Well I did the only thing can be done with gilded voyage during giving time....
    I dig up every chest (like 50 of them) and gave (every single one) away to other crews. Now I am proud owner of that gold hoarder tankard, but also happy from the fact that many crews got bunch of captains chests yesterday to help them with their progress. Merry Christmas to every crew man that through the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back made progress. !! Cheers and Make way for Tortuga! mateys"

Views
  • And a merry Xmas to you.. But i have to admit, you're a nicer pirate than me..
    I collected every stash of loot that was left at outposts yesterday and took them out to sea and dumped them all overboard.. And will continue to do so. After all, most of those chests normally find their way to the red sea eventually anyway.

• @needsmokes

Thats not nice matey! U should go around and sink m all. Steal their loot and help them finish there commendations ;)

The real xmas spirit this year is sink m all!

• @needsmokes said in Merry Christmas and thank you Rare for another year of fun:

And a merry Xmas to you.. But i have to admit, you're a nicer pirate than me..
    I collected every stash of loot that was left at outposts yesterday and took them out to sea and dumped them all overboard.. And will continue to do so. After all, most of those chests normally find their way to the red sea eventually anyway.

You're a mean one, Captain Grinch

• @weakdexx

I will happily cash in stolen loot.. But for the cowards on the seas who are trying to clear commendations without engaging with other players.. Nah. I'm not helping.

• @needsmokes Thats why I had to change my tactics mid flight, first I try giving chests, but galleon that got bunch of chests did not cash them in right away and end up attacked by Karen, so I had to jump into sloop to save them. Than I had to implemented a tactic. I would run reaper mark flag so they can find me and when I saw a ship I would fire a canon and let them chase me to nearest outpost where I crashed ship to it. Let them attack me and destroy my ship. I figured if I crash to the outpost right next to gold hoarders they will be quicker to sell. :)

• @jadescissors32 Now that is what I call the holiday spirit, keep it up mate, we need more Christmas loving salty seadogs like you out there.

Merry Christmas

Views
6 out of 7