A story from a time long ago.

• So about a year ago I was feeling a little bored from all the skeleton slaying on my own, so as the unknowing little pirate I was at the time, I decided to join a random galleon in an open crew session. I join within short noticed, landing on the 3 peoples deck. When I joined I was friendly treated by 3 people, 2 people I don't remember the names of and 1 person by the name of Houdini. This was the same day the fort of the damned had awakened and they had just started collecting the mysterious flames of fate. I decided to stay as I had never even been close to an event except for skeleton forts, so this would be exciting! We were actually able to gather the flames on a rather short notice and after getting out hands on the red pained ritual skull, we raised our sails from the outpost and sailed over there. It was a big thing for me as I placed down flame after flame with my new crewmates and finally the skull. The loud bells rang and skeletons of a different colour were summoned from the ground. Wave after wave we smashed and shot skeletons into bits before finally, that scary loud bell rang and the ghost of graymorrow was raised from the floor. We lured him down to the ship where we fired everything from cannonballs to countless bullets on the brutal ghost until he was sent back to his eternal doom as he once again "died". We grabbed the key and opened the vault to find a bunch of precious booty together with the beautiful, black and blue Athena Chest! We took all the loot and ran it down to our ship as fast as we could, under all this time I and Houdini had laughed and become what I would call friends. We rased to the closest outpost and sold it all and I finally had my first bite of the Athenas fortune levels. I and Houdini laughed, and while the other 2 left, I and Houdini friended each other and the day after that we played again, and after that again! We became...great friends and crewmates.

This was a tale of how I met one of my greatest friends ever. The awesome, night shine parrot loving, Houdini.

I hope to see some of you out on the seas, and who knows, if you see me, maybe shoot yourself over and stop for a grog or 2.
    FoodZilla7499

Views
  • Beautiful. To me, the best stories are the ones that end with new friendships.

Views
1 out of 2