Journal of the Mad Sea Dog.

• (This is going to be my forray in to posting how my play sessions go as someone who has been beaten down to the point that all I have left is anger and hatred for everyone in-game and off-game. Read if you're interested.)

Day 1. Set off with nothing but absolute hatred in my soul, sailed around the opean ocean looking for any poor soul who'd encounter me. I cared little if I died or not, I wanted to let them know that my hatred burned bright.

I spotted a ship in the distance and went full sail towards it turned out it was a skeleton ship, so I took my fury and rage out upon it. Sinking it, I plundered its debris and sold it off at the nearest outpost before sailing on to find fleshy sailors.

Then I realized that I am sailing around the islands with the volcanoes and that no one likely sails around there, so I decided to take advantage of this and took on a voyage. It was upon battling skeletons that I remembered the pleasure I had when exploring islands, fighting the cursed dead and selling their malformed skulls. Though that pleasure was short-lived some moons ago.

I also encountered a Megalodon, black as the charred remains of a skeleton I destroyed. I slew it with minimal damage to my ship, though I lost track of where its treasure was. Does not matter too much, I can at least call myself a Hunter of the Shadowmaw.

After the voyage I set my ship on fire while petting my immortalized parrot. Though the future shall be coming soon so it is unlikely my journal will be filled. Perhaps my rage will subside after a week within the future.

Views
1 out of 1