The Return of the Shadow

• So me and one of my friends started a sloop thing, and when I loaded in the game I was met with a creepy ambience sound. My friend said they heard it to. So we looted some barrels and started were about to start off when for some reason we were hearing a creepy whispering, like a skull or something but louder. We didn't have anything around or on our ship though, I mean we had just started. We decided to ignore and sail off. We found some barrels in the water and decided to drop anchor and get the loot because we for near Reaper's anyway, so we looted it and I was once again about to start off but the I could've swore I heard the sound it makes when someone gets out of water and on to the ladder. My friend was already on the ship and looking at the map so I whirled around and took my cutlass out. There was no one there. I checked both sides to see, nothing. I figured the creepy noises were getting to me and I was just hearing things. We were sailing again when I saw someone in the water, I took my telescope out to see because they looked pitch black, but I new they couldn't be. When I used my telescope to see I couldn't make them out because a wave quickly rose to where I couldn't see them, but when it went away, they weren't there. I once again decided to think nothing of it, until I saw the island. We were headed towards smuggler bay, the island that I dreaded and never wanted to go back to. The sun was quickly setting and I especially didn't want to go back at night. We docked in the center of the cove and my friend went off to find the chest for the voyage we were doing, leaving me to keep watch in case of enemy ships. When we came back I realized what he was holding, a captain's chest. Then I heard a noise like someone or something falling onto the ship and we disconnected from the game. Instead of a normal message appearing at the main screen it said "D0nT c0Me bAcK."

Views
  • This is a sequel to my other creepy story "The Shadows"

Views
1 out of 2