Noobs catching on fast

• I have 4 other friends I play Xbox with and 2 of them didn’t play sea of thieves. Well me and the others convinced them to venture off cod for a day and download it. Only one of them downloaded it first and when it was done I was the only one left online with him. So we loaded up into a sloop and we had to do his first gold hoarders voyage. And not 10 minutes in we had the kraken come up on us. I hadn’t seen the kraken in ages. We’re fighting it and it grabs me and kills me. So hes the only one on the boat and I’m not even sure if he knows how to repair the boat lol. I get back on and I’m fixing holes and then get the achievement for defeating the kraken! He killed it! Then after that a meg came after us so we figured we’d fight it too and then I skeleton ship came up and we were fighting both and beat both of them. Eventful first day I’d say lol. Then the other guy downloads a few days later and his first night on we did the fort of the damned and fought a skeleton galleon. So he got a good taste too on his first day. Throw em to the wolves!

Views
1 out of 1