The Gold curse

• Well.....No one really knows how to get this. Unless.... Well you watch a YouTube video. Anyway I finally completed this adventure. I started to feel uneasy. "Yer okay aren't you" me crewmate said."NO" I screamed in pain. I felt like a wild beast. For years I was dreaming of killing Briggsy for her dirty deeds. Davy Jones,well that's another story. His story began when he killed his captain and his crew after a massive battle. They were thriving with fame and glory. He however was not. Davy was greedy,selfish and asked the captain to come down to the lower deck. As he was luring him to his death, the cheering stopped. Eerieness filled the air. "AAARGH" Silence filled the boat the water was black. Scraping was heard on the decks. A tentacle risen through the air and came slamming down. BOOM!!!!!! I fell asleep( still in the story of Jones) I lifted a curse a couple of nights ago freeing the Flying Dutchman they were gone, finally my door creaked open. The thing that entered the room had a peg leg and seemed to be a squid or octopus looking thing. Davy Jones!!!I woke up. It was a dream I hugged my pillow. Barnacles were on my floor. That's my story of how I knew Davy Jones. I awoken in a tavern. My hands were gold. I was at an outpost. "UGHHHH" I stood up from the table I was drunk. " Quite the celebration last night" "Surprised you don't remember it" said a mysterious stranger. That's where it all begins.

Views
1 out of 1