Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot

• I swear this game never fails to amaze me. Here is a simple, crisp night with a little color enhancement.

• Here’s my take. Not an easy one this time, but thought I’d try to mess with fog and snowy theme.

• nice theme, also no editing @lizalaroo

• @lizalaroo
    The photo is not showing on this forum, I uploaded the photo to Imgur , somehow I can't open IBB.
    I am putting the old link for proof :

IMGUR (SOME SCARS DONT'T HEAL)

• I love this landscape from a big fog

[img]https://i.ibb.co/P1M6LJt/a.png[/img][/url]

• Luck!!!!
    link text

• Unusual Alignment

About as close to an eclipse we'll get in the game.

• It is windy tonight, isn't it?

• @wolfmanbush hahaha! This is fantastic!! I'm literally crying!

• I have quite a lot of weather screenshots i could use, but I'd be lying if i said this edited submission criteria wasn't a bit off-putting 😅

• It's not edited, by I really love this sunshime picture (with my favorite pet!). I know I'll never win this contest, by I just wanna share with you my photo :)

Six pack for me, and the capstan for @LadyMemi ! Thanks!

• @keeedoooo7856 @lizalaroo clearly stolen. First picture u can find when u type sea of thieves storm into google.¨

• i tried my link wont work i fail as always

• Hi! thanks for the opportunity! good luck to all!

Capstan for me and the sixpack for @el B0NA

• @keeedoooo7856 you can’t win with a piece of concept art me matey. You need to go in game and take an actual screenshot :)

• @ajm123 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

i tried my link wont work i fail as always

triheadited it for you, it should show properly now

• @keeedoooo7856 bro, you can’t use a Xbox Achievement to win xD, cmon man, take some time to make an actual screenshot

• @turkaspy dang that’s a nice shot

• @boogyghost101 I actually clipped something else and while reviewing the clip I noticed that

• It was a dark and stormy night

• @lizalaroo

Only vignette and cropping done.

• Hi, I wanted to say that if win I want to give the reawards to @kondziad21 because I dontt need the rewards but my friend do. Thank You :)

• @triheadedmonkey thx man every time I try it doesn't work but it does after someone fixes it go figure

• @ajm123 try copying the link and just posting it on a separate text line and add a .png to the end.

eg text text text description text text text
    https://imgur.com/a/ajCmOq0.png

• heh, creative as creative, and weather sunshine

Capstan for Me
    Six pack for DEADSNIPER#9922

• In the Night

• @lizalaroo can we do half sea of thieves, half art. I have an idea to merge a certain screenshot with a certain piece of art. Or does it have to be in sea of thieves with just some edit enhancement

• @ruslev I don't think you can just post official art

• @ruslev I don't think you can just post official art

No problem m8, it is free redistributable material (https://www.seaofthieves.com/ru/creator-crew), there are no restrictions on its use, but if @lizalaroo is against it, I (or the moderators) can remove the image. But let me remind you the task: we take our screenshot and fill it with our creativity!

Views
66 out of 131