Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo back again!
    Time for your next mission.......lets see what you can come up!

Winner of this competition will receive a code for The Obsidian 6 pack AND The Obsidian Capstan

Your mission?? Should you choose to accept it?

Let's see yer best ‘flash, bang, wallop’ screenshot

So this week’s mission is about the weather BUT (for this week only) you may go all out and edit your screenshot.

Good luck me hearties!

To add you screenshot, upload it to a photo hosting site (like ImgBB) then copy/paste the link straight into your post leaving a blank line between your link and your text.

There is only ONE winner (unless otherwise stated) regardless of how many are in your pic. You post it, you’re in with a winning chance :)
    Note that only your first screenshot will be accepted, all others will be ignored and it must be posted in the competition thread. Please make sure screenshots taken are your own, or you have permission to post.
    No editing, apart from cropping, allowed please. allowed for this screenshot comp only
    Deckhand decision on the winning screenshot is final.
    Codes will now be applied direct to the winning Gamertag :D
    Should you be trying to win for a friend please add that request to your post please. :)

Entries will be taken up until Monday 7th December at around 4PM BST
    May the most creative Pirate win!

Lootin' Lizalaroo

Any weather.... sunshine, fog, rain, thunder, lightning.

Then take your weather screenshot and edit it to your hearts content. There’s been so many comments about winning pictures that have been ‘edited’ that this week you can edit however you like, but only for THIS competition. So.... all you creative pirates out there can put your money where your mouth is and WOW me.

Also, NO randomiser, I shall pick, and there will be no complaining lol the winner will just be ‘the winner’ ok?
    Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

Views
  • YES IVE BEEN WAITING!!

• What does that theme even MEAAAN! hahaha

• I really don't understand the theme ;x

• Love the theme, I have just the screenshot ready for this. This one is actually not edited as well.

Forgot to add this
    Six Pack to @neonNotyad12 Capstan to @PersonalC0ffee

• Does "Flash, bang, wallop" mean thunder/lightning strike? Never heard of such a phrase nor have I had any luck finding its meaning on the Internet.

• @lizalaroo is the randomizer used to pick the winner from the best entries going to be used going forward or was that just used last week?

• alt text

prizes can go to second place if I win

thanks for hosting

• How much editing is actually allowed? Are we talking some nice clean ups to make the picture look better, or are we allowed to go bananas and paste Jack Sparrow and a gigant T-Rex into the picture if we want to?

• @taaaamas said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

What does that theme even MEAAAN! hahaha

@sayutalyn said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

I really don't understand the theme ;x

@gamerobama4231 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

Does "Flash, bang, wallop" mean thunder/lightning strike? Never heard of such a phrase nor have I had any luck finding its meaning on the Internet.

My understanding while reading the lyrics from the song "Flash, Bang, Wallop!" by Tommy Steele is this following:

"'Old it, flash, bang, wallop, what a picture
    What a picture, what a photograph"

It's taling about the photograph. It doesn't really speak of any specific. Just that one amazing shot.

• Obsidian Capstan for @Cpt-ENEON and Obsidian Six Pack for @LooniBoom

• Any weather.... sunshine, fog, rain, thunder, lightning.

Then take your weather screenshot and edit it to your hearts content. There’s been so many comments about winning pictures that have been ‘edited’ that this week you can edit however you like, but only for THIS competition. So.... all you creative pirates out there can put your money where your mouth is and WOW me.

Also, NO randomiser, I shall pick, and there will be no complaining lol the winner will just be ‘the winner’ ok?
    Now let’s see them 😁👍🏻

• @lizalaroo said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

Thank you. I personally feel better knowing that the winning picture will be chosen by a human going forward, even if it's an extremely tough call for you to make. Gonna sit this one out because my editing skills are...as existant as the shrouded ghost, but good luck to everyone this week!

• @cpt-eneon did you really just steal the winning shot from the "eeriest" competition?

• @cpt-eneon This picture is stolen/has been used already.

• New rule? NO using pictures nominated in previous competitions!

Muahahahahahaha!

• @mr-furious-fish said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

@cpt-eneon did you really just steal the winning shot from the "eeriest" competition?

@gamerobama4231 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

@cpt-eneon This picture is stolen/has been used already.

that's gotta be the best pirate I've ever seen

da da dun dun dun da dun dun

• My submission
    Capstan for me, six-pack for my friend (Gamer Friko).

• A little dramatic, here you go!

• @GamerObama4231 I was given permission to use

• @WolfManbush I was given permission to use

• MorningStar set is the Best set: Change my Mind

Prize to Charge9316 as he cant edit photos :p

• @frogfish12 shhh don't call me out like that

• Looking at the posts in this thread makes me think a Photoshop competition was a good idea. Definitely would love to see it in the future in moderation.

• @gamerobama4231 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

Looking at the posts in this thread makes me think a Photoshop competition was a good idea. Definitely would love to see it in the future in moderation.

I would personally say no to that. It just takes one insanely good and creative person in photoshop to make a glorious picture, and most people aren't that familiar with photoshop at all. So overall is a unfair advantage in a competition based on the fact and anyone can take a screenshot in game and have a chance to win.

This is a competition about good and creative screen captures, not photoshop skills.

• @lizalaroo said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

New rule? NO using pictures nominated in previous competitions!

Muahahahahahaha!

Meaning what? Are you saying that we can’t use any pictures that we submitted in the past? Honestly, I have no idea which pictures were considered for the prize in the past.

• @mathemoto I think Photoshop opens up a lot of creativity for storytelling outside of having 2 crews on a server to take a screenshot. With that being said, I do think a simple, creative screenshot is far more creative than a Photoshopped one. That's why I said: "...in moderation.".

• @lizalaroo

• A light in the Storm

• Vincent Van Gogh Flamehearts sunset

• @frogfish12 said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition ) - Best ‘Flash, Bang, Wallop’ Screenshot:

MorningStar set is the Best set: Change my Mind

Prize to Charge9316 as he cant edit photos :p

I can not change your mind when your opinion is correct, beautiful shot by the way!

• @gamerobama4231 That's fair.

• I HAVE THE POWER
    hope my link works
    it will be way less dramatic

[triheadited to display image]

Views
1 out of 131