Can I get a big F in chat?

• I had 8 skulls, 2 chests with mixed treasure and four ashen chests. Headed to plunder outpost to cash in. Blue megalodon on the way. Decide I can handle it. Ghost sloop shows up. I sink and have to give it all up. I'm big mad right now.

Views
  • @mugen-kyouki as long as you know what you did wrong or what you can make better, you can learn from it...
    Wait for your first triple spawn (meg+skellie ship+kraken), that's some challenging fight...

• A skelly sloop got you?

You wanna voyage a little? It happens. You think that hole will be okay and then as soon as you get visual the gong of death rings and you're hoping you grabbed a rowboat!

F

• @mugen-kyouki said in Can I get a big F in chat?:

I had 8 skulls, 2 chests with mixed treasure and four ashen chests. Headed to plunder outpost to cash in. Blue megalodon on the way. Decide I can handle it. Ghost sloop shows up. I sink and have to give it all up. I'm big mad right now.

I remember when I was so happy I got a marauders chest when I started.

Sailed the single chest from the island to the nearest outpost and a skelly Galleon appeared and sunk me.

I was so frustrated...

One year later...
    Now, I've killed fleets of them all solo.
    Even survived a meg and skelly Galleon double spawn with a roaming skelly sloop.

What I'm trying to say is...
    Don't give up.
    Try and get a little better each time.
    You will soon be able to breeze through the pve content even as a solo.

If you ever need any help let me know.

• This game may look like some easy , but very goodlooking, walkover game where you just jump in and rule the Sea...But none of that is true , you learn this game by falling and getting up again... Like Pirates above told you , Solo is hard in the beginning and a rowboat attached to your ship could have made the difference.

So don't give up because the Pirate that has never lost a fight or loot needs to be born yet ,while his mother already died , in other words , there does not excist a Perfect Pirate , we all lost fights , ships and loot but ...we learned from all that and does the saying not goes " A Winner is a Loser who never gave up"?

Views
4 out of 5