Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best ‘Shadow’ Screenshot! [RESULTS]

• Another fantastic week of entries!

Well done everyone and thank you for entering!

But the pirate that walks away with the loot is none other than @Bipperboi

Well done me matey!
    As you are gifting part of your haul, you and yer matey's cosmetics will be added to your account asap :)

Pop back tomorrow when I'll have another mission..... should you choose to accept it!

Views
  • I’m disappointed that I lost but this picture is well done. Working with shadows is difficult

• Liked a lot of yalls pics last week

congrats to the winner and thank you for hosting another week

• Thank you so much for choosing my screenshot as the winner even though there were some AMAZING ones. I'm so happy right now!

• Looking nice, my congrats

• @lizalaroo bruh

• Im a little in shock about this result. But not my competition.... Personally there were way better pics than this.
    Just my opinion. Ignore me

• Well done to the winner! very nicely done to line up both the Eye of Reach Emote as well as the Barrel handstand Emote!

• @badods Same dude it seems like there's always pics that are neater and nicer and have more thought put in but I guess you can't think too hard and you'll win

• @apple5864 Bro yours was easily the best I thought you were gonna win when I went through them. Great pic I wish I had thought of it. You just gotta try less hard apparently and you'll win. I submitted a 10 stack FOTD one time and lost still. Great job!

• alt text

• @WolfManbush You cant't please everyone... but I love the ingenuity in this one!

Sometimes the ones that are thinking outside the box are the best.

• i agree, stacking FoTD or having a massive loot spread on your ship doesn't really show creativity as much as it just shows your willingness to grind for a screenshot. I think a reason why Apple may not have won over this was because a lot of the time when a screenshot wins with more than one crews worth of people, there have been complaints that its been unfair that having more people = better chance to win. but i guess you cant make everyone happy.

• I have to say this picture is really creative. I love it!

• @atinyoldman yeah, i liked your aswell, kinda suprised that was the pic that won

• @apple5864 I got 13 upvotes lol, just needed some from the judges xD

• "Neat", "nice", "creative" and so forth are all very subjective! :)

Congrats winner, it was a cool one :D

• I trust that @lizalaroo won't be bias towards the pictures in the competition. They r the judges and I respect that and trust them

• Congratulations to the winner! This is a very creative shot :D

• @apple5864 I did say there were many worthy of winning, and it has been said before getting the most upvotes does not guarantee a winner and there is certainly no bias towards any who enter. :)

• I love how the people one payed for emotes

• @doomscorp The competition was more so about having friends rather than buying emotes.

• @Apple5864 Had the best shot for sure, but the winner wasn't that bad either. Better luck next.

• I think that although Apple's picture told a bigger story, the winner was far more creative with the perspective thus deserves to win. Congratulations.

• Some gue tree to use my image

• @lizalaroo no problem xD. Thanks for not being bias tho. Many people were really mad at the winner from 2 weeks ago. I feared that would impact your decision, but now that I know you weren't biased at all, I have a lot more hope for future competitions

Views
25 out of 26