Unsolved mysteries in the Sea of Thieves

• Recently famous youtuber FreeMasonLive went on sailing with developers in his stream. In all the fun and glory the Dev's let out a little secret on 6:25 and on 22:11. "There is a time and a place...Listen carefully". Is he referencing to the bald lady on Crook's Hollow or maybe to the Kraken's sream on 3AM each night? I got thinking and maybe there is, for a short amound of time, a portal opening up? What is your take on this? You can find the video on FreeMasonLive his youtube channel.

Edit 22-11:
    Just watched Falore's video on the Bald Lady on Crook's Hollow, there a guy said we may need to bring the latern from the Ferryman Tall Tale to this island and watch if something appears as we hear the footsteps on exactly 12:00 AM. This is something I might try.

Edit 23-11:
    I haven't tried the above as of yet however I came to view this very interesting video of Captain Falcore where he explains the motives of the gold hoarder with at the end a very, very suprising correlation he makes between the triangle figure on the head of the gold hoarder and the underwater altars with the same shape in them. Maybe this is something for future content? (I know if you're reading this when the Merfollk update dropped like a year ago and you'd be thinking: "What a dull thread, why am I wasting time reading this?" People now won't understand this but in the future...they will.)

Views
  • @bartho1omeus I'm super interested in finding this out. Please update when you know more. Would love to help

• On thieves' haven at 11:24 a skeleton captain spawns to the north west named D. B. Cooper he is only out for 71 seconds before he despawns

he drops a map to a chest that contains about 200k gold

• @wolfmanbush said in Unsolved mysteries in the Sea of Thieves:

On thieves' haven at 11:24 a skeleton captain spawns to the north west named D. B. Cooper he is only out for 71 seconds before he despawns

he drops a map to a chest that contains about 200k gold

Cool I need to check that out, I guess it is 11:24am?

• @getschw1fty420 said in Unsolved mysteries in the Sea of Thieves:

@bartho1omeus I'm super interested in finding this out. Please update when you know more. Would love to help

Send me a message on discord, name is the same as on the forums.

Views
4 out of 5