Master Devil's Voyager Title Privilege

• I've been at Devil's roar all my time on sea of thieves, It's already feels like Devil's Roar is my second home, or the place that i belong. I achieved my Pirate Legend on devil's roar, and i already completed all commendations on Forsaken Shores, including those 200 cargo delivery. But it seems that Master Devil's Voyager title is just like a normal title we get for a "Special" title. I know, we can get the Forsaken Ashes set, but that's it.

Maybe more to a privilege, such as we the owner title and equip it can start our day from Morrow's Peak outpost, so it feels that we're the master of Devil's roar, or gain access to a harder voyages, like idk, 8 continual voyages or such?

Just a suggestion, i know maybe some doesn't feel attached to this place like i did, but it just feels weird that we gain the title of "Master" but we can't spawn anywhere near the Roar

Views
  • @iamarcnarx said in Master Devil's Voyager Title Privilege:

I've been at Devil's roar all my time on sea of thieves, It's already feels like Devil's Roar is my second home, or the place that i belong. I achieved my Pirate Legend on devil's roar

I'm fascinated with this
    You deserve your own SOT comic book

how many wondrous secret boxes have you found?

• @wolfmanbush That's funny cuz i haven't found any. I once did a run for an hour or so, exploring each island starting from Scorched Pass to Roaring sands, landed in each and every island, and stay at least 5 to 6 minutes so i can found that box, and i never found that box.

• Have you seen Sea of Thieves https://www.twitch.tv/blackshirt500 stream?
    He does a lot of Forsaken Shore streams that are good guide to the area ? Hope that helps.

Views
1 out of 5