quick question

• hi, quick question next to my username on this forum it says insider which i know what and why that is there but why does it say master next to my name as well?

Views
  • it is your rank on the forum. it seems the more you post the more you level up. as you can see im new with "rogue" title so no idea the requirements on each level XD

• that sounds like how the halo forums run but i have honestly only posted 4 times ever on this forum so there has to be something else to it and if anyone can answer what that is or a link to where i can look at a list of ranks or what you do to get them that would be great.

• i just found the explanation

We have rolled out a new ranking system on the Forums that we are calling Days at Sea. This new system awards Forum Members with titles/ranks based on how many days they have spent logged into the Forums. The ranks are as follows:

Castaway / 0-7 days
    Sailor / 8-14 days
    Rogue / 15-30 days
    Seafarer / 31-90 days
    Ship Mate / 91-219 days
    Marauder / 220-485 days
    Master / 486-728 days
    Captain / 729-1019 days
    Commander / 1020-1325 days
    Lord / 1326-1657 days
    Legend / 1658-1988 days

Rather than making everybody start at 0, we have retroactively awarded ranks based on how many days current members have logged in to the Forums since joining, so many of you are already well on your way to hitting Legend!

Days towards your next rank will also never be reduced unless you are banned for misconduct on the Forums. This means that even if you take a break from the Forums you can go right back to banking those days when you return.

If you want to check exactly how many days you've spent at sea so far, simply head over to your Forum user profile and you'll find it next to other stats such as your reputation and post count.

• ah awesome i was going to look for that after replying before but due to time i went bed XD

Views
4 out of 5