Maiden voyage, reguarding merfolk location change

• So, I recently posted here about this but didnt really get a good answer after wonderful help, and after contacting support and getting nothing im thinking the location has been changed.

This is now what the wreck currently looks like, the door stops you from getting in and the book no longer appears inside this area. I can assure you I have bought this game on steam during the sale on the 11th of november. If I could get some help on the new location of the book that would be wonderful, thank you fellow pirates!

Views
  • Hello

I had terribly the same problem, with the same path, hoping to be able with you to answer this riddle.
    ownoles

• @craftable2941 You were already answered in your other thread - isn't that the book on the ground in front of the door?

• @d3adst1ck amazing, he was in front of my eyes and I had not seen him while searching a little; I finally found him alone, thank you very much !

• @d3adst1ck god im an idiot, thank you for pointing out such an ovbious thing, and in the previous thread it was a little vauge the last time I checked

Views
1 out of 5