Opinions on levelling rep up

• I've been playing for a while with friends and slowly getting my reps up for PL (yes I know most people don't care for PL anymore, but anyway) I've hit 53 on gold hoarders and I want to try and finish the other two factions this weekend.

My OoS is currently 38 rep so I plan on doing some Devils Roar runs with them, but I'm at a stalemate on whether I try to grind out the last 9 levels I need for reapers in DR (currently 41 rep) or do merchants in DR (currently 26 rep). I do have friends I can play with but if I were to solo sloop it, which one does everyone think would be better to finish levelling this weekend?

Views
  • just grind out devils roar cargo runs and sink all skelly ships and kill all megs for gems and crates

little chance anyone is gonna bug you and youll make good gold doing it and it'll help your devil's roar cargo commendations

I always level up quickly before they make any changes when it comes to new caps but I believe reapers has become much more of a slow grind rep wise so I'd stick with merchant

• @aussiepandah you don't really need the devils roar to level up fast...if a flameheart event is up, use merchant emissary and go for it...you will be rank V after doing it, or at least very close to it...

• @aussiepandah it would be faster to go the merchant route no matter how you did it than to PvE Reaper's faction to 50. Trust me, unless you are hunting other emissary ships for flags or athena items, it will take quite awhile.

• @kommodoreyenser cheers for this, at lot of people have said to do flameheart etc but I'm not the best at solo sloop ship battle tactics haha

• @aussiepandah

Don't bother with the fate voyages. They give you minimal rep for OoS.

Second the DR suggests.

Views
1 out of 6