No Graymarrow in Fate of the Damned Shores of Plenty....

• Every time I do the Shores of Plenty Bilge Rats Fate of the Damned Voyage from Larina... Gray marrow does not spawn. The Colored lights and skellies are not even there. This happens on Plunder. The X is there, but not the ritual or Graymarrow. The other voyages in Wilds and Devils Roar are fine. He spawns for me.

Any suggestions?

Views
  • @Vultuur That's weird I haven't had this happen to me before. Maybe it gets bugged out by something else happening on the island. Did you check to make sure you grabbed all the maps and lights from the Bilge Rats.

• @blackmando4870 Yup I had it all. It has happened several times. But I got credit for finishing it when the voyage first came out a few weeks ago. I started it over again and this time he showed up on Cannon Cove. But all 4 times on Plunder, nothing. I am thinking it is a bug or someone just finished the island right before me and there is a refresh time. But how unlikely is it that it happened to me 4 times? I got Plunder for the 3rd map on the Wilds Voyages from Stephan's Spoils and he shows up. It is just that first Bilge Rats Voyage from Duke he doesn't. Weird Man, so weird. Oh well... got it done.

• @vultuur It could be because Plunder Valley is in the Ancient Isles, not Shores of Plenty, so the voyage is getting messed up and giving you the wrong finale island?

• @d3adst1ck I didn't even think about that, but it makes sense. Plus the Ancient Isles voyages form Merrick send me to Plunder as well. So totally makes sense.
    Good call! Weird bug, but oh well.

• @vultuur Plunder Valley?
    It's a minor bug. He IS there along with the shadow skellys. He is just on the lower platform. From the lights of fate look towards the ocean and go there. Jump off the cliff, Greymarrow should be there.

Views
1 out of 6