Fate of Damned Voyage Progression Issue

• When this update first came out it indicated that it would be open for quite a while. The events area also implies that the events are open for quite a while. But I just went in this weekend to do another of the Fate of the Damned voyages and the only one you could get was the Devil's Roar one. But I also wanted to do the one from the Shores, which I had not done yet. I could not find anyway to get that voyage an it acted as if each one of them was released during a certain week. Yet, in the events section each one of them says they are available for the same length of time. Is there a way to get the older voyages? If not, then I have to recommend to Rare that they watch they way they label these in the future because that is totally misleading. But if anyone can tell me how to get the older voyages again that would be great.

Thanks!

Views
  • @rcsnipes100 I believe that the voyages are designed so that they can be completed even after they are no longer in that area. If I remember correctly they are made up of things like lighting you ships lanterns, lighting island beacons, and getting certain flames from the ferry. All of those you can do just by dying to get the correct flames. The only one that may be harder is killing the correct type of shadow of fate. For that you're going to have to activate the Fort of the Damned.

• @rcsnipes100 Week 4, which starts tomorrow, will see the return of the week 1 & 2 voyages so you can complete them then. One of the tasks for week 4 is to complete each voyage at least once, which is only possible if you can buy them all.

• @d3adst1ck Excellent, this is great to hear. I was hoping that is what was going to happen but I could not find where it explained how it would work. Thanks!

• @blackmando4870 Thanks. Yes, there were quite a few things that you did not need anything to do, but it is the voyages for the specific areas that is my main challenge. And it appears that they are going to make them available again.

Views
1 out of 5