Sniper/PvP Help

• I’m unsure if this is the correct place to post this but I just need someone who has good experience with Sniper to Help me Out Here.

I’ve been using the Eye of Reach for months now but these days it seems like I’m hopeless with it. I’ll have a really good day where I hit a lot of my shots and barely miss. And then the next day when I go to play, I can’t hit anything and I’m dying to noobs.

I just unlocked theTriumphant Sea Dogs Sniper too so I feel like I should be pretty skilled with the Sniper by now. Yet still, I’ll hop onto Sea of Thieves one day and immediately start to hit my shots, and then other days, it will take me up to 5 matches to actually warm up my Sniper Skills which is annoyingly long. And then finally, the days where I’m just a hopeless case and no matter how many matches of Arena I play, I cannot warm up to the Sniper.

It seems to me like my muscle memory is terrible, can anybody give me advice to help this problem. Did anybody else experience the same thing? (I play on Controller btw with Max ADS Sensitivity on All Weapons, Max Camera Sensitivity, and 2.5 Response Curve with No Controller Look Deadzone)

Views
1 out of 1