Fate of the Damned Voyages-A Question.

• Hello, it is currently week 3 of the Fate of the Damned, and I wish to complete week 1 and 2's voyages to kill the colored skeletons for the commendations, is there a way to complete those voyages during week three? Or is there a better way to kill the 10 colored skeletons required?
    Thanks

Views
  • @ashpwnall9536

Week 4 all voyages will be available.

Alternatively. Fates killed during FotD count towards each weeks unlocked skellies.
    Sometimes you can buy previous weeks. sign in and out a lot. (Glitchy)

• if you on xbox,when talk to larinna tapp twice on A on the option that open the voyage menue,all 3 event voyages shows up,colored skelli kills counts forward ,but nothing else

• Anyone unable to find the hints at morrows peak, nothing glints so have been unable to do any of this weeks voyages.

Edit: should have posted this a week ago cos at last one glinting 🙄

• @scoobywrx555 I think you're able to complete the events outside of the voyage. Doing the voyage just makes it easier.

• @ashpwnall9536 I had this same question, being a new player myself just picking up the game off the steam sale. So FotD or waiting until week 4 are the only options as of now correct?

• @maulstrikes Ahoy matey!

Fort of the Damned will help with the coloured skeletons but you will also need to do the previous two weeks' quests in the final week too.

Views
1 out of 7