Supplies

• As i'm pretty much new to the game, there's a thing, that disturbs me about supplies.
    I played with my friend, found plenty of supplies (food, wood etc) and stored it into the ship's barrels
    When i came back later, everything was gone. The ship was like new, having some starter amount of stuff and nothing of what we've looted.
    So here's a question: Is this ok? Or did we do something wrong? Is it possible to save your supplies on the ship?

Views
    question
  • @tox-glytch The game is session based. All supplies, applied cosmetics, and loot on board your ship only exists for that session. New session, new ship.

You'll want to cash in your loot before logging out so that you get the gold value, which is saved.

• If you left the server, the supplies are gone. You'll have to get some new ones for every session you start. There's no way to save supplies between sessions, so keep that in mind whenever you set aside time for the game. If you were on a random island and that happened, the most likely thing that happened is someone came along and ate all of your bananas. I love doing that to people, second only to putting a banana on their grill with a keg next to it. I recommend everyone tries it.

Views
question
1 out of 3