Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best ‘Fate of the Damned’ Screenshot! *PART 2* [RESULT]

• Fabulous screenshots again by all for this mission.
    Tis intriguing how you pirates decipher the mission and what you all come up with :)
    So here we go.......

This weeks winner of capstan and 6 pack is.....

@BadOds

Well done me matey!

Check back soon for a new mission..... should you choose you accept it :)

Views
  • gg nice screenshot.

• мда.....

• Such a lovely screenshot!

• the winner posted the same screenshot as another person? so how did you choose between identicle screenshots to choose the winner??

• @froggeragain he probly posted the screenshot first

• there aren't any things that have to do with this update lol ggs

• @atinyoldman They are using the sword and the lanterns are lit.... It's literally part of the event.

Congrats to the winner!

• I just realise the ships is matching the flame lights, this screenshot is well thoughtout!

• Молодцы! Классный скриншот!

• @froggeragain said in Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best ‘Fate of the Damned’ Screenshot! *PART 2* [RESULT]:

the winner posted the same screenshot as another person? so how did you choose between identicle screenshots to choose the winner??

It was put in a random generator. As I understand it, Rare will pick a few screenshots that they deem acceptable and a random generator will pick from the pictures inserted

• @CoffeeLight5545 oh, i thought they stopped doing that?

• @atinyoldman I agree man, but it is what it is I guess

• @froggeragain

That’s the only reason why I can think of why only one person won with two identical pictures.

• @coffeelight5545 I can't seem to find that other picture you guys are referring to?

• @Mathemoto if you look at the entries and find the winner. two below it the same picture was posted, probably by the other pirate in the picture

• @froggeragain Oh, lol! Yes, there it was. I thought i was a quote or something. Strange.

• The picture was from a friend who sent it to me, but I told my crew I was posting it. A mistake was made by her. nothing else

Views
1 out of 18