Fate of the Damned events....

• Do all of the challenges have to be completed within the given week? Is it possible to complete week 1 challenges and buy the week 1 quest still? If so please tell me how.

Views
  • You can complete the challenges the week after, they still pop. You may or may not have to wait until the last week or do a FotD to catch up on the kill 10 skellies of this week's colour. (Helped both my sons catch up to the first week lol)

Seems the option to buy the quests is a little buggy. Sometimes you get options to buy other weeks. Sometimes you don't.

• I’ve been playing this game since it came out. I ain’t gonna lie. I can’t even figure out how to get the glowing sword. Like this stuff makes no sense to me what so ever.

And this is why all I do is get on a ship, grab a ton of cannonballs and look for someone to kill. That’s the only part of this game I “understand”.

• @PithyRumble But should the quests from week 1 be available for purchase or not?

If not, it would make it impossible to achieve all 24 goals because one goal is to finish each of the voyages at least once.

• As I understand it, they're supposed to all be available the final week.

• @pithyrumble yes they just count in the last week

Views
1 out of 6