Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best ‘Fate of the Damned’ Screenshot! [RESULT]

• Fabulous screenshots again by all for this mission. I do like seeing what you come up with :)
    So here we go.......

This weeks winner of capstan and 6 pack is.....

@Turkaspy

Well done me matey!

Check back soon for your new mission..... should you choose you accept it :)

Views
  • Truly deserved.

• Sometime simple shot can be quite the beauty sight as seen here

• Spooktober theme? Are you sure?

• how it won ? 2 black tryhards ,GJ rly

• @ukrainianboy756 Kinda agree. This isn't very spooky.

• It's not spooky at all...

• I mean the theme is the event and says you just need the lantern colours, while it isn't spooky, its framed nicely

• the organizer just took the first screen xD

• @lizalaroo Thank you so much!

• Then do not mislead people, since this information is not important at all.
    And if it wasn't for "Following the spooktober theme....." maybe I could have won.

• @UkrainianBoy756 tasty organizers are very special

• how is it misleading, the title is literally the name of the update, it says in bold in the message what the criteria is, purple and green lanterns.

• Idi pogulyay, Vasya

• Dang. Maybe next time. Good job to the winners!

• .Tbh that took some effort to get that screenshot imo. Idk why people are mad. creativity is hard to come by. I think it's original as opposed to it be generic

• Im gonna thank @PersonalC0ffee and @neonNotyad12

• I wonder whats the next comp gonna be, maybe cursed friends/crews?

• @charge9316 that wouldn't make sense because not everyone has curses.

• I'm just gonna leave this here for all the people saying it's not spooky......

Best ‘Fate of the Damned’ Screenshot!

This does not mention anything about being spooky. The Fate of the Damned isn't necessarily spooky. It's about the lanterns. The winning photo was nicely done and contained both colors of lanterns which are a part of......wait for it... you guessed it! Fate of the Damned!!!!

Congrats to the winner!

Views
19 out of 20