Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best ‘Fate of the Damned’ Screenshot!

• @sky-master-53 I don’t think that possible at all now, so i suggest you pick an person to receive the reward soon as rare is trying to get rid of the code scams

• @lou-enderdragon
    The thing is that I need the capstan to trade it for a midnight blunderbuss.

• i'd like to gift the six pack to @CapitanoYdro and the Capstan to @zCloown

• @sky-master-53 ah the midnight blunderbuss, I guess you missed your chance when you could get it from an 1tb storage thingy im sure it will come back.

Why can’t you just put the name of the person gamer tag who is going to give you the blunders unless you are having an trust issue with the trader?

• Hold up, can anybody explain to me why this was posted 2 hours ago yet it was due 4 hours ago. Am I reading something wrong, it says posted two hours ago and it also says entries will be excepted up until 4:00pm bst on November 2 Monday (Today). Please can someone explain....

• @boogyghost101 it most definetly was not posted 2 hours ago, I believe the last message sent was 2 hours ago.

• @turkaspy oh ok, my bad, will I have another chance to win the capstan and 6-pack, do you know?

• @sky-master-53 This is how it goes... if you win the competition it goes on your account or an account of a friend you nominated on your screenshot. That is all :D

• Sorry I am late in closing this weeks competition. Sometimes real life throws its curve balls and I can’t always close promptly. Anyways..... it means you got an extra couple hours for those last minute screenshots!

Dropping anchor now so as usual, pop back tomorrow to see who’s won and also your next mission.......
    Should you choose to accept it!

Views
43 out of 44