Sunken ship...

• Well, I must say this is one of best games I've ever played, however time to uninstall due to the utterly toxic player base. I'd like to think it was clear my friend and myself were new players seeing as our boat was unadorned, and we were in starter cosmetics, but again and again we were camped out outposts, chased down, etc. Yes, I know it's a pirate game, but what an utter shame our experience was ruined by totally toxic players again and again, with frankly disgusting attitudes when in voice chat. I guess if you want to camp out outposts and steal the hard work of other players the game is for you, I'd love to continue another time if they actually implement PvE, but as it stands the whole experience was ruined.

Views
  • While we understand your intention is to leave feedback and explain your reasons for leaving, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions. This topic will now be locked

Views
1 out of 2