Upstairs Tavern?

• There are steps leading upstairs so I feel like if we made that the gambling chamber or card games/pirate chess that would be cool

Views
  • @robby0316 No, it would not be cool, because it would lead to easy ambush and theft and less sailing.

• @galactic-geek this entire game is based on risk vs reward though. You cant steal gold from someone who won it in a match. If someone killed you after losing a game that would just mean they lost out on winning money back. Sure a bunch of people could just look for taverns with pirates gambling and try to screw with them. Or you could have 2 galleons at an Outpost gambling against each other while some keep guard during this temporary truce. Crews would not be able to gamble against each other though as they could throw the game to give their friend gold (exploit)

• I’m so excited to see what they add(or if they add) something upstairs! ANY kind of mini game you could play with your crew out on open water or in a tavern would be so cool!

• @robby0316 Haven't you learned anything from the Pirate Lord?

It's not just about the gold!

• @galactic-geek said in Upstairs Tavern?:

@robby0316 Haven't you learned anything from the Pirate Lord?

It's not just about the gold!

More Gold.....Bring...Chests!

• @robby0316 said in Upstairs Tavern?:

There are steps leading upstairs so I feel like if we made that the gambling chamber or card games/pirate chess that would be cool

I hope it's a hotel type thing or a restaurant

• @zergfanboy said in Upstairs Tavern?:

I’m so excited to see what they add(or if they add) something upstairs! ANY kind of mini game you could play with your crew out on open water or in a tavern would be so cool!

I would love knife throwing in this game

• More MMO drivel.

You landlubbers stop looking for excuses to avoid the sea.

• @barnabas-seadog said in Upstairs Tavern?:

More MMO drivel.

You landlubbers stop looking for excuses to avoid the sea.

well then what is the point to the stairs in the tavern then?

• @illbushido305 said:

It's worse than I thought - you're so narrowblinded that you even forgot about the other loot. What of the skulls, crates, cages, cargo, as well as the damned, ashen, and legendary loot?

@illbushido305 said:

It's worse than I thought - you're so narrowblinded that you even forgot about the other loot. What of the skulls, crates, cages, cargo, damned and legendary loot?

he's become Rathbone all over again

@illbushido305 said:

It's worse than I thought - you're so narrowblinded that you even forgot about the other loot. What of the skulls, crates, cages, cargo, as well as the damned, ashen, and legendary loot?

GOLD "some dude in some outpost 2020"

Views
1 out of 13