the tale of the brig vs sloop battle

• the time was day near a storm me and mr. @Clumsy-George were on a sloop we had just sunk a skelly galleon and a brig rolls up steals the loot and they try to sink us but we fight back and the waves are very high and I made a very lucky shot at them and hit them there were ontop of the wave so I hit them but in the end they got away from us and prolly sold all the loot the battle was fun the loot didn't really matter it was fun and no one sunk the end -firstmate closinghare208 to @ShirleyMcDavish

Views
  • @Clumsy-George what did you think of this one?

• @closinghare208
    Aye , i think well of this one , i was there ... i saw your shot starting from it's cannon, the ship was very far away and then there seemed to be some kind of spin on it , maybe the wind did something with it ,but it hit the ship , that must have been an eyeopener for them... i think i sang "hit em with yer best shot " but i can't remember very well.

• @clumsy-george said in the tale of the brig vs sloop battle:

@closinghare208
    Aye , i think well of this one , i was there ... i saw your shot starting from it's cannon, the ship was very far away and then there seemed to be some kind of spin on it , maybe the wind did something with it ,but it hit the ship , that must have been an eyeopener for them... i think i sang "hit em with yer best shot " but i can't remember very well.

yes you did

• @Musicmee what did you think of this tale mate?

Views
1 out of 5