How many ships have you sunk?

• I’m at 397. You can check by clicking your profile.

I thought this was pretty good considering I’ve never played Arena.

Views

started playing a little less than a year ago mostly adventure

• @wolfmanbush said in How many ships have you sunk?:

Damn that’s insane! I wish it shared more stats. That’s probably the amount of times I’ve been sunk! ☹️

That’s 1,700 + more Chests than I’ve sold!

• 3885 played since day 1

• @glannigan said in How many ships have you sunk?:

@wolfmanbush said in How many ships have you sunk?:

Damn that’s insane! I wish it shared more stats. That’s probably the amount of times I’ve been sunk! ☹️

That’s 1,700 + more Chests than I’ve sold!

It's a tale of persistence more than skill. Every win was sandwiched in between losses

• I've sunk loads of ships, and some of them were other peoples.

• @glannigan said in How many ships have you sunk?:

I’m at 397. You can check by clicking your profile.

I thought this was pretty good considering I’ve never played Arena.

333 but I don't think that's right

• Is the stat player ships or Skelly ships? Cause these guys in the thousands well...it’s got to be Skelly ships right? I don’t think I’ve even seen as many other player ships as they have sunk.

Number seems right for player ships for me...but seems way high for Skelly ships for me.

• @glannigan it's probably both together

Edit: I'm at 788, so it's probably both, skellie and player ships...I don't think this is counted right, surely got more, because I hit 500 skellie ship as a legend recently and that would mean it's just 288 skellie ships and player ships in the time since launch/cursed sails and a bit arena...that must be more

• @schwammlgott said in How many ships have you sunk?:

@glannigan it's probably both together

Edit: I'm at 788, so it's probably both, skellie and player ships...I don't think this is counted right, surely got more, because I hit 500 skellie ship as a legend recently and that would mean it's just 288 skellie ships and player ships in the time since launch/cursed sails and a bit arena...that must be more

yeah mines at 333 I think I've sunk more than that

• Day 1 pirate, “216”
    This should also tell what type of pirate you (I ) am. By number of ships sunk.

1. I tend to avoid conflict in favor of progressing my rep and wealth. However I do not know if that includes skeleton ships. If it does, that means I've sunk nearly the same number of skeleton ships and player ships.
  • @foxdodge Hahahaha

Views
1 out of 13