Ritual skull not able to buy

• For my friend and I, we are unable to purchase a ritual skull voyage from Larina. We tried switching servers, and that didn’t work. Please fix this if this is an bug or issue!

Views
  • You can only buy one ritual skull voyage per month or update, I know kinda suck but there is other ways to get them if you are willingly to spend the time

• @lou-enderdragon I think that’s how it is SUPPOSED to work, but I haven’t been able to buy that mission for six months. I bought the mission long ago and every update I check and it’s still locked away

• @promotordj You actually used the one you originally bought? If so, maybe you should submit a support ticket about that.

Also, in addition to the monthly voyage, galleon skeleton ships are a good source for ritual skulls.

• This isn’t a bug. You are only allowed one ritual skull voyage per month. This is so PVE lords can’t abuse the FOTD on alliance servers. You can get about 4-6 ritual skulls for free if you defeat a skeleton fleet so do that instead to start your fort.

• @teavg Yes, I used it, as has the rest of my crew. Same situation of having purchased and used one months ago, and haven’t been able to buy one since.

It’s not really all that big a deal, as has been pointed out that there are many other ways to obtain them.

We typically use the FotD as bait for PvP anyway, which typically leads to some good, fun battles with others.

• @illbushido305 sagte in Ritual skull not able to buy:

This isn’t a bug. You are only allowed one ritual skull voyage per month. This is so PVE lords can’t abuse the FOTD on alliance servers. You can get about 4-6 ritual skulls for free if you defeat a skeleton fleet so do that instead to start your fort.

It is a bug...I can't buy one either...it should be buyable every month once, but it doesn't reset it...
    @laggedlagger898 Better raise a support ticket, I won't, because I actually don't care...I have at least 2 every session anyway...

• @schwammlgott said in Ritual skull not able to buy:

@illbushido305 sagte in Ritual skull not able to buy:

This isn’t a bug. You are only allowed one ritual skull voyage per month. This is so PVE lords can’t abuse the FOTD on alliance servers. You can get about 4-6 ritual skulls for free if you defeat a skeleton fleet so do that instead to start your fort.

It is a bug...I can't buy one either...it should be buyable every month once, but it doesn't reset it...
    @laggedlagger898 Better raise a support ticket, I won't, because I actually don't care...I have at least 2 every session anyway...

Apologies then, I thought it was another person crying about not being able to stack FOTD by just buying the skulls.

• I haven't been able to buy 1 in months. I literally only used to to bait the fotd. It's was after they changed it to 1 per month

Views
1 out of 9