Just my luck...

• Log in set on Galleon Adventure Mode Private Crew and bam! 4 storage crates on the dock! This has never happened to me before!

350+ Cannon Balls, you name it, planks, cursed balls, food out the wazoo!

Galleon barreling straight at me! What the Truck? I just logged in! Grab the crates, Jump on my Galleon get the hell away lose them in the fog.

Are you kidding me? 4 loaded Storage crates, a death defying escape, fog granted from Poseidon himself. This is going to be the best session ever!!!!

Go to post the LFG and gather a crew, hunt down them cyber bullies that try to gank a fresh innocent white sailed spawn at the Port and.....

Xbox Live Services are down! No one can join the Chat or use the LFG or join or get my party invites....

Never even got to shoot a single cannonball 🥴

Views
  • @glannigan said in Just my luck...:

Log in set on Galleon Adventure Mode Private Crew and bam! 4 storage crates on the dock! This has never happened to me before!

350+ Cannon Balls, you name it, planks, cursed balls, food out the wazoo!

Galleon barreling straight at me! What the Truck? I just logged in! Grab the crates, Jump on my Galleon get the hell away lose them in the fog.

Are you kidding me? 4 loaded Storage crates, a death defying escape, fog granted from Poseidon himself. This is going to be the best session ever!!!!

Go to post the LFG and gather a crew, hunt down them cyber bullies that try to gank a fresh innocent white sailed spawn at the Port and.....

Xbox Live Services are down! No one can join the Chat or use the LFG or join or get my party invites....

Never even got to shoot a single cannonball 🥴

wow just did a trucking nose dive

• @glannigan Ouch. After the first couple times I've found loaded storage crates on the dock, I've gotten in the habit of filling and leaving any I might have had on a dock when I quit.

• As a rule I always leave storage crates either on the Dock or on a rowboat.

I usually always end up having 200-400 cannon balls by the end of a session. Mostly gathered from tributes peak. Then I spend the session hunting skelly Galleons.

• I usually find alot of empty crates, I live to leave stocked ones behind because it is nice when you log in and find one yourself. 🤗

Views
1 out of 5