Draw distance on game

• Hello. I've been having a very annoying problem in the sea of thieves. It turns out that the loading distance of the islands is mocked. Long, the island gets weird polygons and no details, it carries only when I get close. Is this something from my PC, game bug or optimization of it? My PC is a rx 570, a 1600 r5, 16 ram and a spectrix S40g ssd. Thanks for attention!

Views
  • I'd assume it's to give some server relief similar to having loot sink after a few minutes.

It's not you it's them

you can still see ships from a long distance so that's the important part

• Ah ok, I'm more relieved, I thought my PC was in trouble. Thanks for the clarification!

• @siron8097 a dit dans Draw distance on game :

Hello. I've been having a very annoying problem in the sea of thieves. It turns out that the loading distance of the islands is mocked. Long, the island gets weird polygons and no details, it carries only when I get close. Is this something from my PC, game bug or optimization of it? My PC is a rx 570, a 1600 r5, 16 ram and a spectrix S40g ssd. Thanks for attention!

its an intentional performance optimisation. islands render at a low level of detail until you are relatively close to them. its done so that you machine isnt trying load details of multiple islands at once.

Views
3 out of 4