Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL Community Competition) - Best 'Spooky' Screenshot! [RESULT]

• Greetings, Pirates and Lubbers alike!
    Deckhand Lootin' Lizalaroo here!

As always, you pirates captured some cracking screenshots for this mission! It always makes it really difficult to pick a winner!

Well..... this weeks winner with the spookiest screenshot is none other than

@ComradeCaatJPEG

https://i.imgur.com/TFiX9Yp.png

Well done me matey! You will have access to your Capstan and six pack shortly!

I’ll be back later with a new mission.....should you wish to accept it..... 😁

Lootin’ Lizalaroo

Views
  • Nice capture, congrats

nice pics everyone thanks for hosting and rewarding another week

• gg comradecat

• Congrats, a lot of good entries this time around as always

• GG my matey, you are now one step closer to complete the black dog set

• @lizalaroo No rush but how do I go about getting this code?

• @lizalaroo

I think there is a problem. I didn’t see this post like I normally do in the context forums. I had to click on your profile and I saw you posted the results. Did anyone else have this problem?

• @coffeelight5545 A quick tip... not to miss out on the amazing @lizalaroo 's competitions... is to give her a follow, visit her profile on the forum and click the green plus... that way you'll never miss a post of her's again!

• @musicmee

I check regularly. That’s why I thought it was weird. I also saw notifications such as 6 hours ago since the last post. Honestly, I’m not giving up since there is no other way to get the obsidian capstan.

• @coffeelight5545 Yeah, sometimes the notifications can go a bit iffy on the forums.

Good luck getting that capstan matey!

• @comradecaatjpeg your items have now been added directly. Codes aren’t being used any more. Hurrah!
    So log in and bling that ship up!

• @lizalaroo

Does that mean you can give us all a prize for sending in a good picture? I hope it does

• @coffeelight5545 lol yes, imagine that, simple and done.

• @coffeelight5545 Awww then there'd be no more competitions! :D

• Congrats @ComradeCaatJPEG

Views
1 out of 16