Sword Lundging.

• Hello! My name is Chop and I have been playing this game ever since the alpha release. I have always enjoyed the sword most of all in this game. It's actually one of the reasons I continue play it today is because it's such a unique weapon that I'm just really good and know how and when to use it. Awhile ago, I have taken a break from this game and recently just came back and noticed how when you sword lundge I am unable to do my sword tricks to continue my movement. I have never found this as an exploit as at least for what I did it took time and skill to learn and master. I would love to see this come back as I have never really enjoyed double gunning and I will never do it no matter what. If this is something that can be considered I would greatly appreciate it or even add a new sword technique into the game as this is really the only game where you can do that with a sword and there's so much room for improvement. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope you all have a good day and sail the seas like a true pirate should! :)

Views
    feedback
  • Sounds like they took the tricks out, if you miss your sword lunge, it makes you take a breather, so if you want to keep moving, you would need to be more accurate.

• @elderterdkin yes :/ but it was such a unique aspect to the game

Views
feedback
2 out of 3