Trying to buy a ghost hull, getting "Sorry, just daydreaming about the next adventure. Ask again!"

• Hi everybody!

Came back to the game after a long'ish break. Started playing, all going good... except one thing. Tried to buy the ghost hull from the Cavern, but it keeps saying "Sorry, just daydreaming about the next adventure. Ask again!"

I definitely have 500k money on me and the price for the hull is 500k. Still, it gives me that error message. I have tried buying the hull on three separate occasions now, always getting the error. Can anyone (or maybe even devs) to help with this? Seems to be some kind of a database error, maybe?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Views
  • It could be the server you are on having a sync issue to the back end, either give it some time and try again or try a new server session to see if it's resolved when trying to purchase the cosmetic set items you want to get.

• @th3xr34p3r Yeah, I still have this problem happening after trying around five different times on different servers/playtimes. I think there is something bigger happening here. That was the reason I came in here and wrote about it. Have tried everything basicly that a normal "end user" can do on his own. Still not working.

• Having the same issue also. Trying to buy the soul flame crew set over multiple sessions, multiple days, and still the same error message.

I can purchase the skull flame so whatever voyages but I can’t get the costume set

• So I just tested some thing. My sister who usually sails with me already had the full cosmetic set for the 1 million gold, so after she got off I started into a new server by myself and bought it. I think it’s glitched out because it saw I already had access to the cosmetics from her buying it (we’re both legends and if you buy the crew set then the rest of the crew has access to the crewmates cosmetics), so try to load into a session by yourself and then buy the stuff

• Seems to be because of a crew member already having the costume set from before, - or sync issues on the server on the given time.

• @maditus I’m having the same issue but with the soul flame blunderbussitalicised text

Views
1 out of 7