SoT data corruption no matter what I do. Redownloading wiping my pc, nothing fixes it.

• Gives a different data corruption message every time now matter what I do. Playing insider on steam works fine. But when playing the main game through the Win10 store I get this. Also where do I raise a support ticket?

Views
  • @joe-mama74 Ahoy matey!

You should raise a ticket for this one via the player Support tool linked below!

Hopefully they can get you up and sailing again!

Contact Support

• @musicmee I did do a support ticket but they deleted it, the helper linked me a site and I responded with "I've tried everything in the site and that didn't fix the problem" And I check back 15 minutes later and the post is gone. Link to the support image The screenshot was taken before the ticket was taken down.

• @joe-mama74 Ahoy matey!

If you need to reply to the ticket you should have got an email with a ticket ID and link in?

Do you have the ticket ID to hand?

• @musicmee I do not need to respond but I was waiting on a response from a agent. The id is 233826. I have created a new ticket with the same info concerning the data corruption.

• @joe-mama74

If you ever should need to check back to tickets or give more info you can do so at:
    My Requests

Or by the ticket ID:
    Ticket ID

I hope you get a response that helps you fix your issue soon!

Views
1 out of 6