Massiv Rubberbanding and Lags every few minutes

• Can someone please help me fixing the Problem i have.

I´m getting massiv rubberbanding and lags in SoT since a week now.

I got 120 FPS+ and 40-50 Ping at all times, but i get "teleported"/"Glitched" around all the time for a few minutes... it comes and goes every few minutes.

I got no other problem anywhere everything goes smooth on my PC except for SoT.

Views
    problemglitcheslag
  • SoT servers are actually pretty unstable. Every session I play I get obvious server lags where our whole crew just lags back or get across some glitchy stuff. Ping is also pretty bad as my connection has 4ms around my country, but 40-50 to the SoT servers, seems pretty bad to me.

Once I joined someone in open crew on NA server... 200 ping, that was horrible ^^

• @handsh0t and @Israfil4922 I'm not trying to sound rude but it could just be a WIFI problem or something about the server your connected to although I'm not sure. I have not encountered any problems sense I fixed my WIFI.

• @voidaether said in Massiv Rubberbanding and Lags every few minutes:

@handsh0t I'm not trying to sound rude but it could just be a WIFI problem or something about the server your connected to although I'm not sure. I have not encountered any problems sense I fixed my WIFI.

Multiplayer Gaming on WiFi... yea great idea.
    I game Wired LAN on 1000Mbit/1000Mbit glassfiber internet. I could of guessed someone would assume I'm using Wifi, but as I said: EVERYONE in our session got the lag at the same time, while we do not live together. Pretty obvious to me, that's server lag. Also when you shovel up loot... and the loot pops up like seconds after your first shovel... that's server lag. When you purchase something in a store and it takes a while... that's server lag. It all just depends on how many players are playing. Overall it's not too bad, but I'm hoping for like 8 ships in 1 server in the future.. but I don't know if the servers can handle it.

• @handsh0t it could just be someone lagging the server or it could be the server you are connected to could be bad

• If it’s only happening on SOT’s then it’s on the SOT’s side of things. I run into it quite a bit. Originally thought it was due to the fact I play on an OG XBOX One but I’ve played enough and with enough other people on various systems/connections/locations to realize it’s not a me thing.

• just played arena and the lag was horrible, enemy pirates teleporting from one area to the next. Not good for a competitive mode :(

Views
problemglitcheslag
6 out of 7