the tale of the fight in the reaper carrel

• the tale begins here at reapers hideout we were in an alliance I said to the guy lets have a duel (side note he became toxic not in this tale though) anyways we fought he resed me and I resed him and we both won and I played with him for a while this happened in the summer months it was fun until he became toxic as I said that's a tale for another time @Clumsy-George what do you think?

Views
  • @Clumsy-George how did you like this tale

• It's a Tale with two big differences , one is a great tale about having an Alliance but then the darker side on how some people take things far too serious...It is sometimes difficult to define a person's individual traits , but ask yourself , will a True Friend become angry because you won from him ?

• @clumsy-george said in the tale of the fight in the reaper carrel:

It's a Tale with two big differences , one is a great tale about having an Alliance but then the darker side on how some people take things far too serious...It is sometimes difficult to define a person's individual traits , but ask yourself , will a True Friend become angry because you won from him ?

that's not what he got angry about he said I was bad on cannons I was doing my best

• @closinghare208
    That's not a reason to get angry....If someone is " bad " at cannons , then he / she may excell in other parts like melee, steering or repairing...

• @clumsy-george @ClosingHare208 ...

And never underestimate the value in a good patcher and bailer... they can save your ship (quite literally)!

• @clumsy-george said in the tale of the fight in the reaper carrel:

@closinghare208
    That's not a reason to get angry....If someone is " bad " at cannons , then he / she may excell in other parts like melee, steering or repairing...

aye

• @musicmee said in the tale of the fight in the reaper carrel:

@clumsy-george @ClosingHare208 ...

And never underestimate the value in a good patcher and bailer... they can save your ship (quite literally)!

yes

Views
7 out of 8