Video Driver Crashing

• So I recently purchased a Acer Predator 300 and I have been having problems with the game crashing. Basically, I will get a notification that my "video driver has crashed and been reset." So I'll just boot up the game again and be it will be fine for maybe 40 minutes and then it does it again. My temperatures seem to be fine as well as my drivers all being up to date. If anyone has advice, or can point me in the right direction please let me know.

Views
  • If you have any overclocks... just reset them to stock.
    Other than that... I'd recommend trying a driver update tool to update all drivers on your system to retry after.

• @captain-tyranus - I am having game crashes for a week as well relating to the video card. One example is below. I also get the more general driver crash saying driver was reset. I am running a Titan RTX with 24TGB of VRAM and my CPU has 128GB of RAM so system resources being low is not the issue. I am using the latest drivers as well. I reinstalled the drivers twice already and still have the problem.

"Error Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum required memory , try lowering the resolution and/or closing other applications that are running."

Views
1 out of 3